Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hair Extensions Cost

Picture of artificail hair on a fake head.Image via Wikipedia
  • Hair Extensions Cost 
  • If you plan to get plug-ins for your whole locks to give amount or added length, then the average price of implementing plug-ins, range from $600 - $1500. Expenditures can drop between $1600 - $4000, such as the price of the tresses.
  • For those looking to only do a area of their tresses, then the plug-ins process price, varies from $150 - $300. Expenditures can drop between $400 - $800, such as the price of the tresses.
  • Changing large of your tresses, having best parts and lowlights to including brilliantly colored tips or pieces to your tresses are all options with the use of plug-ins. If you’re like me I always like to do something different when I have a night out and I usually end up curling, straightening and even adding some pink to my hair.